The best way to watch Yoga Anytime on your TV is via your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
For streaming from an iPhone or iPad, to a TV, we recommend doing this through Apple AirPlay or Screen Mirroring - to your Apple TV or compatible TV. If you have an Apple TV, you can also simply connect to your Yoga Anytime account via the Apple TV App.
Devices We Support for Watching Yoga Anytime on TV:
- Apple TV
- Roku (Roku 2011 and up)
- Chromecast (not compatible with mobile app) - you'll need the latest version of Chrome
- HDMI Cable Connection (from Computer to TV)
Other ways to Watch Yoga Anytime
- iPhone, iPad App (iOS 9.0 or later - download app)
- Android App (Download app)
- Computer (desktop or laptop - make sure to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
Devices We Do Not Support
We do not support Android TV, Google TV, Smart TVs, NeoTV, Tivo, Wii, Firestick, or Sony Media Player devices.
Although Yoga Anytime can sometimes work on those devices, we have found that the quality offered through them is not up to our standards.
If you run into trouble streaming to any of the supported devices, please use our Video Troubleshooter