If you're watching a workshop, or listening to an audiobook, you might want the next chapter to automatically start playing for you after one chapter finishes. The Safari browser now blocks this functionality by default.
You could use a different web browser to solve this problem, or you can change your Safari preferences to fix it.
How to Make Autoplay Work in Safari
- Make sure you are on the Yoga Anytime website.
- Click on Safari > Preferences on the top menu.
- Click on the Websites tab at the top.
- Click on Auto-Play in the left column.
- In the section to the right called Allow websites below to automatically play media, choose Allow All Auto-Play