There are two ways to stream our videos using your Apple TV.
For newer Apple TV models, follow these steps:
- After you set up your Apple TV box to your TV and have an internet connection, go to the App Store and search for Yoga Anytime. Install the app on your Apple TV.
- Once the app is installed, open the app, and go to the Log In page (listed at the bottom right of the screen).
- On the Log In page, select Log In, and enter your email address and the password you used to create your original Yoga Anytime account.
Note: You may be asked to enter your Apple ID if you did not do so when you first set up your Apple TV.
Search and Navigation Features
Here are the most common ways to search for our videos on the Apple TV:
Your Watchlist: Save a video to your Watchlist (sometimes referred to as "Queue") from any device using the Yoga Anytime app (including iPad and iPhone) and they will appear in your Apple TV Watchlist. Learn more about downloading our app on the iPhone and iPad here.
Filters: While there is a Search bar option in the app's top navigation bar, you can also search for any class using filters. Click on the Practices tab and select Filter (Latest, Popular and Trending Videos) to view the filters. The two most used filters, Level and Duration, are on the main page.
Within the Filter menu, you can search by Teacher, Style, Desire, Specialty, Anatomical Focus, Pace, Prop, Video Type, and more.
Shows: Click on the Shows tab to browse through our videos in the seasons for which they were filmed.
Our shows are curated for specific needs to help you find the yoga practices and progressions that are best for you. We update our shows on almost a weekly basis, so you always have new content to discover.
For older versions of Apple TV, you can stream using AirPlay
From an iPhone or iPad
- Swipe up from the bottom of the phone to open the Control Center
- Tap on AirPlay Mirroring
- Click on the Apple TV you'd like to use from the list of available Apple TVs on your same WiFi network.
- Swipe down to close the Control Center.
- Press play and your video will play on your Apple TV.
From an Apple Computer
Tap on the (or ) icon on the right side of the menu bar at the top of your screen. In the menu, select the Apple TV you'd like to stream to.
Click this link to go to the Apple Support page that explains how to connect an Apple computer to the TV using Apple TV. Note that this only works for computers made in 2011 or later.