Yoga Anytime is compatible with Google Chromecast for streaming on Android, macOS, or Windows devices using the Chrome browser. If you use an iPhone, you may use AirPlay with Apple TV or an AirPlay-compatible smart TV.
Please make sure your Chromecast and streaming device are on the same WiFi network.
Chromecast does not work with our mobile apps at this time.
If you have a compatible device, please follow these steps:
- Download/update the newest Google Chrome browser (recommended, but some users have reported using the Microsoft Edge Browser successfully as well, if so, make sure it is updated).
- Set up your Chromecast device.
- Connect your computer and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
- Choose a Yoga Anytime video in the Chrome browser and begin playing.
- Near the top right corner of your browser, click to open the Menu icon. Select Cast
- Under Cast to select your Chromecast from the device list.
Note: If you cannot see your Chromecast device under Cast to, you have not configured your Chromecast device correctly or you are not on the same network as your Chromecast device.
Click here for more help on using your Chromecast device.